Beijing 360 Index du Forum
Beijing 360 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

will take place at Dun Laoghaire

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Beijing 360 Index du Forum -> QUALIFICATIONS POUR LES J.O -> Qualifs epreuves d'athletisme sur piste
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Specialité Beijing 2008: Athletisme: Piste
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 08:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: will take place at Dun Laoghaire Répondre en citant

Speaking of your dad, hes of Macedonian decent, can you name any other Macedonian NHL players?Yes I can. Alan Branch Jersey . Ed Jovanovski, Jose Theodore, Steve Staios, Mike Zigomanis...Those are the only ones I remember, to be honest.See I could name more than you knew (laughs).Apparently, you were a pretty good student in school?I was decent.If you were to go to university/college, what would your major be?Ohh my major. Thats a tough one, it would have to be something with sports, like sports marketing or sports management or something like that.BarDowns team Toronto; Tavares, Stamkos, Perry, Doughty, Subban.Thats a pretty good team.I know you cant say youd come to Toronto, but would you consider being the Dwayne Wade of the NHL and getting a couple of those superstars to join you in Florida and form a super team?Absolutely, If I could win 2 Stanley Cups as a result of that I would do it in a heartbeat. I think a lot of people gave those guys grief for doing that, but they got two championships, so cant complain about that.(Photo via petitpetitgamon.com)Steve Yzerman isnt an ordinary GM, hes a hall of famer, whats the best piece of advice hes ever given you?To be honest, for the most part he tries to stay away from the players and let the coaches do the job and stuff. But when hes around, hell grab guys. For me, it was just kind of what it takes to win it at this level. He was an unbelievable offensive player in the first part of his career too, obviously they had a great team in Detroit, but he realized what it took to win and had to change his game and his style a little bit. Ive been fortunate enough to have 50 and 60 goal season, but I havent been lucky enough to win a stanley cup yet, so you do have to make some sacrifices and being the captain now, you obviously want to lead by example, so looking forward to the challenge.Gary Roberts, Genius or maniac?Both. The maniac genius. That guys still in unbelievable shape. I was fortunate to play with him in my rookie season in Tampa and started working out with him the summer after. Its just a lifestyle change, its something I never even thought about before I met Gary, was all the stuff away from the gym that you need to do in order to stay successful and keep your body, which is ultimately your temple, in top form. If your body is still intact youll still be able to play, so hes taught me a lot about that.Favourite Tampa Bay Lightning jersey?Oh, I like the vintage. I used to play EASports NHL games a lot and loved the one with the flames on the sleeves... Ya, we should bring those back. Just for one game.(photo via gamewornauctions.net)That should be one of your duties as captain, to bring those jerseys back.(Laughs) Ya, Ill put in a good word.Youre a big PGA fan, whats your dream foursome, alive or dead?That ones pretty easy. I think you have to go with the big boys, Arnie, you have to go with Jack. And Id like to play with Tiger, I know, a lot has gone on in Tigers life, but Tiger in his prime was probably the best golfer of all time.Top played song on your iPod?Probably, um, definitely a JayZ song. Theres so many good ones. I hardly ever listen to music though, thats the thing. Favourite teammate of all time to be on the road with?Ou, theres a couple. Theres life of the party kind of guy, Ryan Malone, great teammate. And Teddy Purcell, hes a good guy.Go to pickup line?(laughs) Ummm.Have you heard of heygirlimstevenstamkos.com?No, but I like that one. Hey girls, Im Steven Stamkos, wanna party? I think I make a better wingman.Take a look at some of these.(scrolling and laughing) who does this? This is a legit website? Ohhh man. Ive got an iron... (laughs). I may have to jot some of those down.(Photos courtesy heygirlimstevenstamkos.tumblr.com)And for our final question, can you go BarDown?I think Ive proved that I can. Eric Rowe Jersey . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. Malcom Brown Jersey . Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Nate-Solder-Patriots-Jersey/ . Those cheers seemed more special this time because the captains run on Broadway could soon be over. The adoration surely sounded much nicer to Callahan than all the recent trade talk.Far Hills, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - The United States Golf Association announced on Tuesday that Robin Burke has been selected to captain the 2016 United States Curtis Cup team. We are very happy to add Robin to the impressive list of Curtis Cup players who have gone on to serve as captain, said Dot Paluck, chairman of the USGA Womens Committee. As inscribed on the trophy, the Curtis Cup Match has long served to stimulate friendly rivalry among women golfers. Robin will undoubtedly carry on this fine tradition. Burke was the 1997 U.S. Womens Amateur Championship runner-up and she has competed in over 35 USGA individual championships. She was the stroke-play medalist at the 2003 U.S. Womens Mid-Amateur and she reached the semifinals at that championship on three occasions. To captain the 2016 Curtis Cup team and represent the United States of America and the USGA in Europe, where the game began is an honor and a privilege, said Burke. Mike Gillislee Jersey. When I was selected to play on the 1998 Curtis Cup team, it was the most gratifying experience in my golf career. My captain, Barbara McIntire, made a huge impression on my game and in the way I conduct myself both in and out of golf. She is a great player and person. The 2016 matches will take place at Dun Laoghaire Golf Club near Dublin, Ireland from June 10-12. The competition, held every two years, pits a team of female amateurs from the U.S. against one from Great Britain and Ireland. The U.S. squad beat Great Britain and Ireland at the 2014 Curtis Cup, 13-7, at St. Louis Country Club. The United States leads the all-time series, 28-7-3. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 08:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Beijing 360 Index du Forum -> QUALIFICATIONS POUR LES J.O -> Qualifs epreuves d'athletisme sur piste Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Designed by revaz
Template by revaz