Beijing 360 Index du Forum
Beijing 360 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Game Notes The Spurs beat the Thunder 4-2 in the Western Con

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Beijing 360 Index du Forum -> QUALIFICATIONS POUR LES J.O -> Qualifs epreuves d'athletisme sur terrain
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Specialité Beijing 2008: Tir: Pistolet

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 08:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Game Notes The Spurs beat the Thunder 4-2 in the Western Con Répondre en citant

ASPEN, Colo. Parker Ehinger Jersey . -- Canadian Roz Groenewoud put her new knees to the test on Friday. Groenewoud earned a total score of 85.66 to win silver in womens ski superpipe at the Winter X Games, her first competition since she had surgery on both of her knees in December. "Im really happy with the progress Ive made," said Groenewoud. "This is I think my fifth day skiing pipe since double-knee surgery so Im super-happy with how its progressed." American Maddie Bowman was first with 88.66 points in the eight-woman event, while Frances Marie Martinod was third with 82.33. Groenewoud, from Squamish, B.C., will represent Canada in halfpipe skiing at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, and is getting her knees ready for the rigours of competition. "They definitely started to feel a little bit sore toward my last competition run," said Groenewoud. "Im glad that Im done for the day and I can go put them on ice. "Every day theyre feeling better. Theyre adapting to skiing halfpipe." The Winter X Games are Groenewouds last competition before the Olympics. The 24-year-old will briefly return home before heading to France for the Olympic freestyle ski teams pre-Olympics training camp. "Im looking forward to getting to work on some of my harder tricks in our upcoming pre-Olympic camp," said Groenewoud. "Hopefully Ill be doing some of those in Sochi." Rehabilitating her knees will be an ongoing concern for Groenewoud, as her legs have to recover while she gets herself into peak shape for the halfpipe competition. "I had this very naive notion that the rehab process was over as soon as I got back on the snow," she said. "I quickly learned that I will be taking care of my body intensely probably all the way through Sochi." Later in the day in mens competition, Mike Riddle of Sherwood Park, Alta. finished fourth in the ski superpipe with a best run of 84.33. American David Wise won gold with a score of 92.00, Kevin Rolland of France took silver at 88.66 and American Alex Ferreira rounded out the podium with a score of 85.33. Ron Parker Jersey . They showered him with "MVP! MVP!" chants. In many ways, it seemed like hed never been gone. Joe Montana Jersey . Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that on Wednesday night. .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday.San Antonio, TX ( - Russell Westbrook turned in another dominant performance and the Oklahoma City Thunder, minus Kevin Durant, beat the San Antonio Spurs 114-106 on Christmas Day. Westbrook totaled 34 points, 11 assists, five rebounds and five steals for the Thunder, who were without the reigning MVP Durant for a fifth straight game. Durant sprained his right ankle late in the first half of a loss to Golden State on Dec. 18. Westbrook scored 19 in the second half, helping Oklahoma City hold off a pair of Spurs rallies. Serge Ibaka added 21 points and Steven Adams donated 16 points and a career-high 15 boards. We did a great job of being physical, using our length and our athleticism, Westbrook said. Tony Parkers drive and dish to Tim Duncan for a dunk at 6:48 of the fourth gave the Spurs a 93-89 lead. The rest of the game belonged to Westbrook. His layup less than a minute after Duncans slam tied the game, and his feed to Adams for a thunderous dunk gave Oklahoma City the lead. Westbrook then took it from Cory Joseph and went coast-to-coast for a layup. Out of a Spurs timeout, Westbrook hit a pull-up jumper and assisted on Anthony Morrows 3-ball that made it 102-93. After the Spurs scored the next five points, Westbrook attracted enough attention on a drive that Morrow, one of the leagues top snipers, was left wide open for another 3-pointer. Reggie Jackson hit a long two while Adams and Morrow both made two free throws in the final minute to seal the game. Seven Spurs reached double figures, with Matt Bonners 17 points leading the ballanced attack. Travis Kelce Jersey. Duncan scored 15, Joseph and Splitter had 14 apiece and Manu Ginobili tallied 11 with a game-high 13 assists. They were more physical than us. They got a lot of offensive rebounds, loose balls and we turned the ball over a lot, Ginobili said. The Thunder made their first six shots from the floor and led 17-8 before Duncans three-point play woke up San Antonios offense. Bonner came off the bench and hit a pair of 3s, Ginobili had seven assists in seven minutes and the Spurs went up by two before four straight at the end of the quarter gave the Thunder a 29-27 edge. OKC led 50-47 at halftime. The Spurs were within one three times early in the third before a pair of Adams free throws sparked a 9-0 run. Westbrooks three-point play ended the flurry and made it 63-53. The lead reached 11 before San Antonio mounted a comeback. Tiago Splitter bookended a 13-2 run with layups, including a reverse on a feed from Ginobili with a second to play in the quarter. Joseph scored five points on the run, which gave the Spurs a 77-76 lead heading into the fourth. Game Notes The Spurs beat the Thunder 4-2 in the Western Conference finals last season ... This was Oklahoma Citys first win over a team with a record better than .500 this season (1-5) ... San Antonio was without Kawhi Leonard (hand) for the fifth straight game ... The Spurs have lost five of six ... The Spurs fell to 4-6 all-time on Christmas. They havent won at home in two tries ... Morrow scored 15 points and Perry Jones had 14 on seven shots for OKC. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 08:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Beijing 360 Index du Forum -> QUALIFICATIONS POUR LES J.O -> Qualifs epreuves d'athletisme sur terrain Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Designed by revaz
Template by revaz