Beijing 360 Index du Forum
Beijing 360 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Martin Kaymer (70) and Lee Westwood (72) were tied for third

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Beijing 360 Index du Forum -> QUALIFICATIONS POUR LES J.O -> Qualifs epreuves d'athletisme sur terrain
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi0816

Specialité Beijing 2008: Tir: Pistolet
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 08:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Martin Kaymer (70) and Lee Westwood (72) were tied for third Répondre en citant

ST. Sam Gagner Blue Jackets Jersey . PETERSBURG, Russia -- Second-seeded Mikhail Youzhny advanced to the second round of the St.Petersburg Open on Monday by rallying to beat fellow Russian wild card Alsan Karatsev 6-7 (5), 6-2, 6-2. Youzhny, the 2004 champion, won four consecutive games in the second set and broke Karatsev twice in the decider. The 20th-ranked Youzhny is looking for his second title this season. He won his ninth career title in Gstaad, Switzerland, in June. Earlier on Monday, 17-year-old Russian wild card Karen Khachanov, who is making his debut on the ATP Tour, prevailed to eliminate Romanian veteran Victor Hanescu 7-6 (4), 7-6 (4). Cam Atkinson Blue Jackets Jersey . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Boone Jenner Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. http://www.hockeybluejacketsauthority.com/curtis-mcelhinney-blue-jackets-jersey-c-19/ . Pace had a career-high 10 sacks for Rex Ryans defence-- second only to Muhammad Wilkersons 10 1/2 -- in his sixth season with the Jets. The 33-year-old outside linebacker was an unrestricted free agent.CHONBURI, Thailand - Marcus Fraser of Australia shot a 2-under 70 Saturday to take a one-shot lead after the third round of the Thailand Golf Championship.Fraser is playing only his second tournament since returning from a long break due to a wrist injury, but has been among the most consistent players off the tee at the Asian Tour event at the Amata Spring Country Club.His 5-under total of 211 put him one shot ahead of Anirban Lahiri of India, who carded a 68.I drove it really well on the first day as well, only missed one fairway on Thursday and I think I only missed a couple today, Fraser said. You definitely have to stay out of the rough out there, its pretty brutal. Boone Jenner Blue Jackets Jersey. Martin Kaymer (70) and Lee Westwood (72) were tied for third along with Tommy Fleetwood of England, another shot back. Fleetwood led after the second round but only managed a 73.Kaymer, who is making his first appearance in Thailand, had an inconsistent round with six birdies and four bogeys.I had a couple of dropped shots and that was painful, but I think I put myself in a good position, Kaymer said. If the putter is warm enough then I might have a chance.Defending champion Sergio Garcia recovered from Fridays 75 to shoot a 71 to sit tied for 10th, six shots behind Fraser. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 08:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Beijing 360 Index du Forum -> QUALIFICATIONS POUR LES J.O -> Qualifs epreuves d'athletisme sur terrain Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Designed by revaz
Template by revaz